Hotel & Spa FalkensteinerhofFFFF
W kolebce tradycji Falkensteiner narodzą się Państwo na nowo. To tutaj narodziła się idea górskiego spa. W błogiej atmosferze domu wzniesionego w alpejskim stylu oraz w okazałej strefie wellness i wodnym świecie Państwa dobre samopoczucie jest dla nas najważniejsze.
As soon as you arrive at Vals via Mühlbach, you will enjoy the unique mountain panorama, which consistently draws mountain aficionados of all ages to the region,.
Hiking, mountain climbing, Nordic walking, rock climbing, and mountain biking in the summer become a very special experience in the middle of this picturesque backdrop.
The Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof invites you to feel well and relax. All of our new rooms and suites offer enough room and free space for families with children as well, a warm ambience, and beautiful views of the Vals valley.
In addition, the Aktivhotel in South Tyrol has an Acquapura SPA Wellness & Water World over 1,000 m² in size, including aroma therapy. Here you can unwind after an eventful day, swim to your heart’s content, and revitalise your senses. This lets you fully disconnect during your active holiday in South Tyrol and gather new energy.
Our Alpine-Mediterranean cuisine, part of our light full board, will pamper your palate. Enjoy a hearty breakfast, a light lunch with regional delicacies along with homemade cake in the afternoon, and a diverse selection of delicious South Tyrolean specialties in the evening along with international dishes.
Take a look at our vacation offers for active holidaymakers and families in Vals or book your hiking hotel in South Tyrol for active families today.
Najwa¿niejsze atrakcje W Hotel & Spa FalkensteinerhofFFFF
- 1 000 m² Acquapura SPA strefy wellness i spa
- Rodzinna atmosfera & typowo południowotyrolska swoboda i spokój
- Bardzo dobra alpejsko-adriatycka kuchnia
- Piękno przyrody i idealne możliwości wędrówek na 3 000 m n.p.m.
- W sercu Gitschberg-Jochtal, terenu dla miłośników nart i górskich wędrówek na 1 350 m n.p.m.
- The Falkensteiner Group’s traditional house- the only hotel that is personally managed by the Falkensteiner family
- New, modern rooms with large balconies and plenty of space for the entire family
- Ski in – Ski out: head on foot to the slopes of the award-winning, family-friendly Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort.
- Ski school in Jochtal for children, beginners, and advanced skiers
- Guided winter activity programme with many guided activities for your winter experience in South Tyrol