Experience Right by the mountains
Not only outdoor lovers will enjoy a stay in our Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies. Also for those interested in culture Terento offers many possibilities and way to discover culture, history and tradition of South Tyrol.
Strengthen consciousness step-by-step and use these hiking opportunities to become conscious of the South Tyrolian nature – and of yourself. We will show you how you can master the steepest mountain while also supporting your breathing in everyday life through conscious breathing. As trained Vitalpina hosts we will accompany you on different hikes into the mountains up to 4x a week, and we’ll not only show you the beauty of South Tyrol, but also invigorating as well as relaxing breathing exercises and techniques. Get some air and take a deep breath with Active Wellness.
Don’t miss our weekly activity Programme. We offer you a diverse range of hikes and accompany you into the mountains and on the pistes in both summer and winter alike.
SUMMER | AT THE HOTEL
As the Vitalpina Hotel, we’ll accompany you four times on guided hikes in the mountains as well as while nordic walking and will provide information on hiking routes and excursion destinations in the area to make your summer vacation in South Tyrol unique and personal. and we would be happy to giveyou some advice on purchasing hiking and alpine equipment. Backpack and walking sticks are available on rental at the Hotel.
Summer | in the region
- Tern Mill Road
- Earthen pyramids
- Climbing park, high ropes course, rafting, canyoning, kayaking
- “Terento Melting Pot” for culinary and traditional insights
WINTER | AT THE HOTEL
We’ll also accompany you outside in the cold season Whether it’s on the slopes or in the pristine nature of South Tyrol - we go with our guests and show them the most beautiful places and the nicest outdoor activities.
WINTER | IN THE REGION
- Kronplatz South Tyrol’s no. 1 skiing area with over 115 perfectly prepared slopes
- In the winter, South Tyrol offers skiing, , snowboarding, ice skating, and many other activities snowshoe hiking tour
- The Terner sun lift is located right nearby the hotel and is perfect for children and beginners
- Terenten is the perfect base for ski touring
- Ski rental in the village
- Museums and exhibitions are a welcome relief on cold winter days
ALL-YEAR-ROUND | SIGHTSEEING & SHOPPING
The towns of South Tyrol all offer very special and unique features.
- Bruneck, for example, can be reached within 20 minutes. In the town centre at the foot of the Schlossberg lies the Old Town, with its beautiful historic buildings and many shops.
- To Brixen it’s a 25 minute drive by car. This diocesan town is one of the oldest towns in all of South Tyrol. Next to the many shopping possibilities under the Brixner Lauben, the historical old town is the location of the Brixen Cathedral with adjacent cathedral cloister, the Church of Our Lady and the St John’s Chapel, the Hofburg, as well as numerous churches and monasteries.
- Sterzing, the most northerly town in South Tyrol, has a small but exclusive shopping street with great cafés and a pleasant ambiance under the Zwölferturm, the landmark of the city.
- Bozen is the capital and largest city in South Tyrol and offers anything your heart desires with respect to shopping. On the cultural side, the city has a lot of theatres, music, and films to offer.
- The Spa town and former capital of Tyrol, Meran, with the gardens of the Trautmannsdorff Castle, the Tyrol Castle, and the Meran 2000 hiking region is the ideal destination for a day trip.
- Take the time to also visit the smaller towns such as Klausen and Glurns for their beautiful buildings, wonderful façades, and pleasant atmospheres.