Hotel Wien MargaretenFFFFs
The Falkensteiner city flagship hotel is close to Vienna's city centre and yet easily accessible from Vienna's two main railway stations (Westbahnhof & Hauptbahnhof). The hotel's architecture was designed to reflect Vienna's journey through time: from the Biedermeier period to the 21st century.
With its functional design and its comfortable atmosphere, it's the ideal place to stay no matter who you are. Whether you're in the city for a business trip or a sightseeing adventure, this hotel provides an oasis of serenity after a long and busy day.
Highlights At the Hotel Wien MargaretenFFFFs
- Central location in the trendy Margareten area
- Easily accessed from highways A1 and A2
- Designed by prominent architect Matteo Thun
- Allergy-free wood floors in all 195 rooms and suites
- 195 rooms and suites
- Acquapura City SPA wellness area with rooftop terrace
- Fascinating architecture and inspiring interior design
- Hotel’s own underground parking
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Sky-TV free of charge
- Newly interpreted traditional Viennese cuisine
- Nespresso coffee machine in each room with free capsules
- Fully equipped and modern meeting and conference area on over 300 sq m
- Large breakfast buffet with a wide variety of delicious breakfast items, regional delicacies, specialty items from South Tyrol, and a vegan corner
- Idyllic inner courtyard
- “Nepomuk” Bar & “Danhauser” restaurant with front cooking area
- * 20% online early bird bonus when booking up to 21 days before arrival - 10 % online bonus up to 10 days before arrival!
- Falky in the City – Family holidays in the city with welcome gift for children, children’s corner at breakfast, Falky Corner play area and family events in and outside the hotel
- Miles & More: Earn 500 award miles for each stay. Find here our special offers.