Acquapura SPA PURE WELLNESS PLEASURE
Acquapura SPA is the distinctive wellness concept of Falkensteiner Wellness Hotels and in Italian it stands for “pure water”. The water's theme is interpreted in each Falkensteiner Hotel in different ways depending on its location, geographic and natural surroundings. The Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof takes care of its guests in a very special way, choose now your holidays in South Tyrol!
Wellness & spa highlights
- Wellness and water world spanning 1,000 sq m:
- Indoor pool with a whirlpool corner
- Sauna area with a Valser steam room, cold plunge pool, steam bath, log cabin sauna, whirlpool
- Sun lounge and relaxation rooms
- Massages, cosmetics and special Guinot beauty treatments, baths, wraps, saline pool and pampering packages
- Small fitness room
SOUTH TYROLEAN MOUNTAIN WELLNESS
Relaxation and wellbeing including some South Tyrolean flair and tradition. In our Acquapura SPA you will find many ways to relax. Draw energy, strength and joy and allow yourself to enjoy our SPA treatments. Our wellness and beauty team is more than happy to provide all of our guests with their professional advice.
We do our best to satisfy any special requests. Tel.: +39/0472/547165
- Steam bath from 11 am
- Bio sauna and Finnish sauna from 2 pm
- Swimming pool from 6 am
- The whole wellness area closes at 7 pm
In case of bad weather or special opening requests, please contact our reception
OUR 3 ACQUAPURA TIPS
Vals steam room: The dry, hot air in the steam room favours blood flow and strengthens the immune system. Positive side effect: elimination of sebum excess!
Falkensteiner hay bath: The hay from the mountain meadows will cause you to sweat and help to purify your body. Benefits for the circulation, the gastrointestinal tract and for combating stress.
Beauty bath with marigold and chamomile: this bath has a relaxing effect, moistures dry skin and activates cell regeneration. Your skin will also become as smooth as silk!